Are you looking for the best 75 inch TV? We have compiled the following TVs. They are most suitable for office uses and home entertainment. Choosing a TV is a big deal because choosing a poor quality of TV will cause disasters during business meeting or your whole family’s disappointment and waste your money. Therefore, we have worked hard to list you 10 best 75” TVs in 2018.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best 75 Inch 4K TVs Review
- Top 11 Best Rated 75 Inch Tv Reviews in 2017
- 11. Samsung Electronics UN75MU9000
Buying Guides: Things to Consider Before Purchases
Opting for a 75” TV, you must have done a whole lot of thinking and researching already. 75” TVs are the choice for those who want to deck their media rooms with a TV with mighty, entertaining ability or those who are ready to take home-accessorizing with hi-end electronics to greater heights.
Yet, before finally settling for the big investment, we believe there’s another move to make, and that is to browse through our 75” TV buying guide below:
List of Top 10 Best 75 Inch 4K TVs Review
10. LG Electronics 75SJ8570
What about we look into LG this time? The LG Electronics 75-Inch 4K LED TV is a smart TV that can catch all the details of HDR. It projects superb picture quality with its local dimming and great LED backlighting. The TV comes with a 120Hz refresh rate, so you’ll be satisfied how you see all the fast moving action scenes. For inputs, it has 4 HDMI, 1 RF, and 3 USB. The billion of vibrant colors that TV is capable of showing is just impressive.
And, the sound the TV provides is just unbeatable. To stream video apps, Netfix and more, the TV uses WebOs.
We do highly recommend this LG masterpiece. And, we thought a little summary of the product might help with your decision:
- Expert in providing great contrast, clarity, and HDR images
- 120Hz refresh rate contributes to smooth and clear fast moving content
- A variety of HDMI, USB, Optical, Ethernet inputs as well as other inputs installed
- WebOS smart function takes entertainment to greater heights (access to 70+ internet channels for free)
- Harman Kardon audio system offers an astonishing surround sound
However, there is one flaw that some customers have mentioned, which LG may need to work on for this TV:
- Users may see glares if there is light in front of the screen. Yet, this comment is still debatable since most customers have never experienced such an issue at all.
9. Samsung Electronics QN75Q9
If the previous Samsung TV does not suit your likings, here is another one you should check out. This one, similarly to other best 75 inch 4k TVs, shows a wide variety of colors of different shades. Whether the scene is dark or light, this TV can always show the finest details and contrasts. It can be either mounted to the wall or freestanding.
You will think that images are real life. Purchase also comes with a smart remote control as well.
After getting some insights about this highly reviewed Samsung Electronics QN75Q9 75 inch 4k TV, let us give you some highlights on why we chose this product:
- Only best colors and contrasts are shown
- Can spot all details in both dark and bright areas simultaneously
- The Smart View App brings entertainment to the next level
- Beautiful 360 ° degree craftsmanship
- One remote can control everything
After all, there is one difficulty that some customers have faced with this TV:
- This TV is heavy, making wall mounting a hard task. If you plan on making the TV free standing or getting help when mounting it to the wall, that shouldn’t be a problem.
8. Sony XBR75X940E
Here, we’ve got Sony. This 75 inch 4k TV from them is a smart TV that lets you access content and apps through Sony’s Android TV. For image quality, this TV sure can project great details of HDR and contrast as well as awesome brightness as life you see the images in real life. In addition to the Motionflow XR feature, the TV’s native refresh rate is 120 Hz, ensuring beautiful fast moving actions.
Regarding inputs, it has 4 HDMI, and 4 USB. The sound it provides is mighty. There’s just nothing not to love about this one.
After checking the desirable features of this Sony XBR75X940E 75 Inch TV, let us summarize why we chose this item:
- Precise contrasts, natural images and awesome brightness
- Everything HDR
- 120Hz refresh rate makes scenes clear and smooth even when they are fast-moving
- Access to extra content and apps with Sony’s Android TV
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- A number of inputs (HDMI, USB, etc) provided
Best yet, the Sony XBR75X940E 75” TV does not seem to have received any complaints. So, we highly recommend the TV for all of its outstanding qualities and features.
You may also want to see: Ultimate Review of the top 9 Best 65” TVs in 2018
7. Samsung Electronics QN75Q8C
Looking for a curved smart TV? Then, this one is for you. The TV sure provides rich images from the wide array of colors and high contrast. The included Samsung Smart Remote gives you ease in accessing many contents and controlling connected devices. It comes in a sleek 360 degree design. You can either mount it onto the wall or make it stand by itself on a desk/table. And, feel free to connect the TV to your devices as well.
To simplify the description of the Samsung Electronics QN75Q8C TV, let us give you a quick bullet point list as to why we recommend the item:
- Billions of clear and vibrant colors
- Many shades and layers of depth shown even in the darkest scenes
- Wall mounting and free standing options available
- Easy and quick access to extra content just with the Samsung Smart Remote
To our surprise, this Samsung Electronics QN75Q8C needs no improvement at the moment. So, you can get the item with full confidence.
6. Samsung Electronics QN75Q7F
Next, here is another goody from Samsung. This TV has all the zillion colors that feed your eyes. The depth, layers, and whites that the TV provides are just of superb quality. Whether you mount it on the wall on leave it free standing, the TV works great and looks gorgeous in your space. The provided smart remote, you can manage content as well as TV devices easily. There is just nothing not to love about this one.
Selected as the top 3rd best 75” 4K TV, here are some reasons why:
- Satisfy billions of rich colors
- Layers of different depths and great details provided regardless of the brightness/darkness of the scene
- Access to many more content, apps, and sports anytime – thanks to Samsung Smart Remote
- 360° design complements any home décor
- Can be either wall mounted or free standing
- Wide angle viewing, so you can watch the TV from any corner of the room
On the cons side, some customers have commented that:
- Vertical ghosting might happen if there are bright pictures shown on a dark background. Yet, the comment is debatable since very few customers have faced this.
5. Samsung Electronics UN75MU8000
Mega contrasts, HDR brightness, and enriched colors are what this TV is known for. This TV right here shows the beauty of all movies and scenes even when the scenes are dark or moving fast. It has an elegant and sleek look – in addition to the 360 degree design. And, of course, the remote lets you control connected devices as well as content at ease, too. Yet, be noted that Internet connection is required for that.
What makes this Samsung Electronics UN75MU8000 TV top rated? Here is why:
- Compared to typical 4K UHD, the TV offers way more, billions of shades and colors
- Striking contrasts between all depths of darks and lights
- Smooth actions always – thanks to motion rate 240
- Just one remote can control everything
- Step up entertainment game with Samsung Smart Hub
And, is there any improvement Samsung should work on this TV? We don’t think so. You will have a pleasant time using the TV if you get it.
4. Sony XBR75X900E
And, the best 75 inch 4k TV of all is this masterpiece from Sony. The TV uses Sony’s Android TV to let you browse apps and content. It has lovely contrasts, details and colors. Featuring the innovative local dimming technology, image/movie quality and brightness are greatly enhanced. There are 4 HDMI and 3 USB inputs. The TV works with Alexa as well. Plus, the design is just irresistible.
Ranked as #1 on the list, here is a snapshot of the qualities and features of the incredible Sony XBR75X900E 75 inch TV, which can help aid your decision:
- Crystal clear contrasts, details and colors in HDR and natural, realistic tones
- Awesome picture movement quality with 120Hz refresh rate
- Greatly enhanced brightness
- A variety of inputs included
- Works with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Abundance of entertainment with Sony’s Android TV
Imperfection is hard to pursue. So far, there is one aspect that some customers think Sony can work on improving this TV:
- The remote control of this TV is a bit old-fashioned looking with a significant number of buttons. The company might want to make the remote control more minimalistic.
3. Sony XBR75X850F
If you’ve found yourself lusting after Sony TVs, then here is another pick for you. This Sony XBR75X850F 75” 4K TV is capable of taking all sorts of content (even non-HDR content) to greater heights – thanks to its 4K X-Reality Pro feature and the innovative X1 processor. The TV delivers delicious, and vibrant colors along side with rich contrast and high HDR, projecting the most realistic images. Another striking feature is the TV’s 120Hz refresh rate, guaranteeing that you will enjoy fast moving scenes to the fullest.
There are plenty of inputs provided (4 HDMIs, and 3 USBs). The TV is compatible with Amazon Alexa as well. In the package, you will get all you need such as batteries, instructions, voice remote control, and more for operating the TV smoothly.
The Sony XBR75X850F is tied with other 2018 75” 4K TVs as the best performing TV to date. Here is a quick glance at the reasons why:
- Images boast precise details, outstanding contrast, and rich colors
- HDR content at all time
- Feature: 120Hz refresh rate for the best fast moving scenes
- Various inputs equipped
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Since the Sony XBR75X850F is a brand new TV in 2018 fresh off the production line (at the time of review), it is not surprising that we haven’t spotted complaints yet. If the TV qualities and features appear to be able to cater to needs, it is worth it to give this well polished innovation a try.
2. Sceptre UTV U758CV-UMR
Beautiful sceneries and emotions will come to life on this Sceptre UTV U758CV-UMR 75” 4K TV. Compared to its competitors, this very fine TV comes with 4 times higher number of pixels, making your TV watching experience more pleasant than ever. Equipped with 4 HDMI ports, you can have access to 4 devices at the same time; therefore, a handful of music, pictures, shows and movies are just at your fingertips. For an added functionality, the TV does come with a USB 2.0 input as well.
This premium TV also tops the picture quality – without sacrificing its elegant appearance. Installation sure isn’t a pain. Plus, Sceptre is also known for the company’s lovely customer service
If you’re in the market for a TV of a gigantic screen with amazing qualities, we certainly recommend you to check this Sceptre UTV U758CV-UMR TV out. So, here are a few highlights of the TV you might find helpful for your decision making:
- Unbeatable, very large number of pixels
- 4 handy HDMI ports and a USB 2.0 input installed
- Dazzling brightness and lifelike pictures
- Piece of cake installation
- Satisfactory customer service
Believe it or not, we have not found any negative aspect on this giant guy. So, if you’re going to get a Sceptre UTV U758CV-UMR 75” 4K TV, rest assured knowing that you are going to love love your TV.
1. Sony XBR75X900F
The Sony XBR75X900F 75”4k TV is probably one of the most phenomenal TVs you lay your eyes on. The TV boasts 4K HDR visuals regardless of the content’s quality – with the aid of X1 processer and X-reality pro. Without a doubt, it also offers high contrast levels as well as remarkable brightness and lighting uniformity. And, picture quality is nothing short of gorgeous either.
For voice controlling, the TV is compatible with Amazon Alexa. Plus, for a wide range of access to devices, the TV is built-in with 4 HDMI inputs, and 3 USB (2.0 and 3.0) inputs. After a quick installation, with all the necessary accessories provided, the TV will be ready for operation right away.
As one of the much-recommended TVs, we believe the Sony XBR75X900F will serve you best. Listed below are the TV’s key features/qualities:
- Deep contrast, brightest brights, and consistent lighting
- Stunning picture quality
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Ease of access to other devices – thanks to the 4 HDMI inputs, and 3 USB (2.0 and 3.0) inputs provided
- Installation is a snap
Yet, there is one minor caveat that we want you to know about the TV. It is about the Sony remote control in the package, which is of small, crowded buttons. Nonetheless, if you think you will navigate on your devices (connected through the inputs) more frequent than the Sony remote, this shouldn’t be an issue.
There are many options to consider when it comes to TV selection or TVs for home theatre. At the end, we wish you could choose a right one for your family and make your home complete with great recreation moments. And, none of these best 75 inch TVs will ever fail you. Get one soon while stocks last.