Ever been behind the driving wheel for extended periods of time? If you have, then you know the feeling when your hands become sore then slowly develop calluses. Leather driving gloves are very much the answer to your problems when driving. Not to mention they come with many more benefits than just protecting your hands such as keeping them warm when the weather is cold as well as giving you that stylish bad boy look.
So how can you pick the right ones especially considering that there are so many options out there? Worry not. That is why we are here to save you the trouble and make sure you get the leather driving gloves that best fit your style. Let’s look at them now:
Table of Contents
- Top-Rated Best Leather Driving Gloves for Men
- 10. YISEVEN Men’s Winter Driving Lambskin Leather Gloves with Wool Cuff, Black
- 9. Nappaglo Men’s Genuine Touchscreen Nappa Leather Gloves Driving Winter Warm Mittens
- 8. Riparo Genuine Leather Full-finger Driving Gloves
- 7. Isotoner Men’s Smooth Leather Driving Glove With Covered Snap
- 6. CASF Men’s Warm Lambskin Genuine Leather Gloves For Men Winter Driving
- 5. Harrms Best Touchscreen Italian Nappa Genuine Leather Gloves for men’s Texting Driving Cashmere Lining
- 4. Bionic Men’s Driving Gloves
- 3. Riparo Motorsports Men’s Leather Driving Gloves
- 2. Vetelli Men’s Winter Gloves / Black Leather Driving Gloves (Touchscreen Technology)
- 1. Pratt and Hart Traditional Leather Driving Gloves
Top-Rated Best Leather Driving Gloves for Men
10. YISEVEN Men’s Winter Driving Lambskin Leather Gloves with Wool Cuff, Black
- Merchant: YISEVEN
For the discerning gentleman who appreciates fashion, these gloves are the perfect fit. Made of lambskin leather, they will be well suited for many occasions other than driving. The wool cap wraps at the wrists helps keep the cold air out during chilly days.
9. Nappaglo Men’s Genuine Touchscreen Nappa Leather Gloves Driving Winter Warm Mittens
- Merchant: Nappaglo
Nappaglo men’s leather driving gloves are made of pure Italian leather by the worldwide brand Nappa glove. They come in black, tan, dark navy blue and dark brown and are entirely handcrafted to offer the best stylish and luxurious design. They have a soft and comfortable interior and the colors are rich.
8. Riparo Genuine Leather Full-finger Driving Gloves
- Merchant: Riparo Motorsports
Riparo full finger men’s leather driving gloves come in several colors including black, tan and camel. Made of classic genuine leather, they provide knuckle holes for ventilation as well as wrist trap with snap button for easy wearing and removal.
The downside is that the fingers may be a bit too long and may not perfectly fit.
7. Isotoner Men’s Smooth Leather Driving Glove With Covered Snap
- Merchant: Isotoner
Isotoner smooth men’s leather driving gloves have an outer shell that is pure leather while the interior is made mostly of polyester and nylon. The snap around the wrist makes them easy to wear and remove and come in medium, large and extra large sizes.
See more: Top 10 Best Women Winter Gloves in 2020
They feel a bit hard and are not very smooth and soft to wear. They, however, offer excellent grip when a little pressure is added.
6. CASF Men’s Warm Lambskin Genuine Leather Gloves For Men Winter Driving
- Merchant: CASF
CASF men’s leather driving gloves come in both black and brown and are made of genuine lambskin leather. You will need to pick the right size before you purchase by measuring the circumference of your hand around your knuckles.
Coupled with the stitching, the leather is smooth and offers a stylish design. The downside is that they are not waterproof.
5. Harrms Best Touchscreen Italian Nappa Genuine Leather Gloves for men’s Texting Driving Cashmere Lining
- Merchant: Harrms
Harrms nappa men’s leather gloves have Intelligent Touchscreen Technology allowing the phone to respond to every tap using the gloves. They are hand-made with tough stitching and offer an elegant look as well as having an affordable price tag. The interior feels smooth and comfortable to wear.
During warm weather conditions are not too hot on your, hands but the downside is that they may not keep your hands very warm under cold weather.
4. Bionic Men’s Driving Gloves
- Merchant: Bionic
Bionic mens driving gloves are made of supple cabretta leather with motion zones and ventilations between fingers as well as extra padding on the palms for a more secure grip. They do not stretch all that much so you need to be careful to get the right size. They are however exceptionally long lasting.
3. Riparo Motorsports Men’s Leather Driving Gloves
- Merchant: Riparo Motorsports
Riparo men’s driving gloves are made of genuine leather and contain a perforated skin that improves ventilation. They have no lining and the strap and snap button makes them easy to wear and remove. Fitting nicely around the fingers and leaving no room for bagginess makes them feel cool and comfortable.
They are not suitable for warm weather driving as the perforations are only contained in the upper parts of the gloves. The palms are not perforated and may cause sweating in hot weather driving.
2. Vetelli Men’s Winter Gloves / Black Leather Driving Gloves (Touchscreen Technology)
- Merchant: Vetelli
Vetteli men’s leather driving gloves are made from sheepskin and contain wool lining on the interior. With touchscreen technology, they can easily be worn when operating smartphones, IPads and tablets as well as touch screen computers. An elastic wrist helps to keep warmth in and come in three sizes, small, medium and large.
The downside is that the lining is not very thick and may not provide adequate insulation in sub-zero temperatures.
1. Pratt and Hart Traditional Leather Driving Gloves
- Merchant: Pratt and Hart
Made of finely-grained leather, and with a wrist strap and snap, Pratt and Hart men’s leather driving gloves fit comfortably around your hands for a smooth driving experience and feel very soft to wear.
They take a few days to stretch and fit around the hands though and it’s important to get the right measurements.
The models we have presented above are all high-quality products and our ratings are based on customer reviews that have a small range of their differences. They are therefore reliable and offer the best driving experience. Feel free to chose the product that you feel best suits your sense of style.
Driving gloves are a throwback to the days of motor racing. Sometimes you will see them in cool movies such as specter or the transporter. While they offer practical uses such as giving good grip during driving and insulation in cold weather, they can also be a fashion statement and will complement any well-chosen attire. Personally, I think it’s a must have for any man with a sense of style.
The pricing is also very affordable with the products ranging between $17 and $50. To ensure that your gloves are always maintained in the best possible condition, use a leather conditioner to keep the material well hydrated and flexible and avoid leaving your gloves under direct sunlight for extended periods as this may cause the leather to harden and wrinkle up.