You never can tell when accidents may happen, and so you might lose your pet at any time. Yes, you like to be positively minded, but positivism doesn’t deny reality; that is why accidents are what they are.
A pet ID carrying your contact details is the best, quickest and easiest way to reunite with your dog or some other pet, in a situation where your dog or cat goes missing or is involved in a minor accident.
There are lots of tag brands and stylish options for selection, in different colors, shapes, sizes and materials, and to make the selection task-free for you; we have compiled the top 10 best pet ID reviews for tags. Follow us below and discover some of the best pet id tags in the market.
Table of Contents
- Things To Consider Doing When Buying A Pet ID Tag
- Top 10 Best Pet ID Tags Reviews
- 10. Slide-On Pet ID Tag. Personalized Dog and Cat Tag
- 9. Quality Pet ID Tags for Dogs and Cats
- 8. Custom Engraved Slide-On Pet ID Tag
- 7. Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags Dogs Tags Personalized Front And Back Engraving
- 6. Providence Engraving Aluminium Pet ID Tags
- 5. Pet ID Tags – 8 Lines of Engraving Available
- 4. Vet Recommended Pet ID Tag Dog and Cat Personalized
- 3. CNATTAGS Stainless Steel with Enamel Pet ID Tags
- 2. Paw Print Round Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags
- 1. Stainless Steel Pet ID Tag. Personalized Dog Tags and Cat Tags
Things To Consider Doing When Buying A Pet ID Tag
Are you planning to buy some pet ID tags? Let us help you to do the right thing. Below are things you should consider doing when purchasing your dog ID tag or cat ID tag.
- Tag with your dog’s name—it is very important that you put your dog’s name on his ID so that when he goes missing, he will feel more at peace with whoever finds him if such a person is calling him by his real name. It will also help you to relax whether the individual is to call you and inform you that Charlie is with him or her. That’s the big plus in it, so consider it.
- The tag line information—before you buy your pet ID tag, consider if the info lines are long enough to hold adequate personalized text that will help in finding your pet if he went missing. Also, make sure that the texts are readable, meaning you will occasionally have to check on them.
- Perfect fit–consider the tag size you’re buying and makes sure is the right one. Oversize tags won’t do your dog or cat any good as they might get matted to its furs.
- Collar-tags–what if your dog doesn’t like tag attachment? Get him a collar with an in-built tag ID.
So, you know what and how to purchase your pet ID tag now? Okay, let’s get to the buying process!
Top 10 Best Pet ID Tags Reviews
10. Slide-On Pet ID Tag. Personalized Dog and Cat Tag
When it comes to durability and quality, this is one of the greatest identification tags available in the market currently. Slide-On Pet is a beautiful stainless steel that easily slides and fit onto single thickness nylon collars that consist of buckles, perfectly fixing the tag to stay without dangling about. However, this tag is not suitable for adjustable collars with plastic snaps on them. You’re guaranteed up to 4 personalized laser pre-written texts. It comes in three different sizes.
9. Quality Pet ID Tags for Dogs and Cats
Now, you have the ability to customize your tag with 2-side engraving and up to a whooping 8 lines of personal texts—4 in the front and 4 at the back. Apart from the many choices that come with this Quality Pet ID Tag design such as shapes, colors, and sizes, the lettering on this tag is angelic white and readable.
This is one great tag to think about.
8. Custom Engraved Slide-On Pet ID Tag
The ability to customize your dog tag and have it sent directly to your home makes this product one of the greatest ever. This pet ID tag comes in various colors and sizes, including mismatch colors. You have the option of choosing from 5 different collars and 8 different types of tags, which are attached to the collar so they cannot fall off. Overall, this is one of the best you will ever need.
7. Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags Dogs Tags Personalized Front And Back Engraving
This is a paw print tag that is amazingly cute, together with the back engraving; meaning is pretty cheap for such quality and with no shipping cost. Imagine that! The stainless steel nature of this tag makes it lightweight while there is plenty of room at the back where you can put in your name, address, and phone. What else can be greater?
6. Providence Engraving Aluminium Pet ID Tags
Here comes one of the most durable Pet ID Tags in the market with laser engraving that lasts till the Thy Kingdom Come! Here you have the engraving on one side and the details on the opposite side, where you can engrave your dog or cat’s name, your phone number, and full house address. This anodizes aluminum pet ID tag from Providence has lots of customizable options regarding size and color texts.
You can’t get it better elsewhere!
5. Pet ID Tags – 8 Lines of Engraving Available
This is yet another premium Anodized Pet ID Tag from Providence, a tag design with top quality aircraft aluminum and anodized with brightly thick layer that even goes beyond the color retention and durability of industrial standards. The stainless steel that comes with it includes laser engraving for relevant info about your dog/cat.
Providence is always providing quality!
4. Vet Recommended Pet ID Tag Dog and Cat Personalized
Looking for a great price and high quality? Try the Vet! This is a veterinary certified Pet ID Tag with each having a split ring that allows you to attach the tag to your pet collar. The tags are made with high standard aluminum that is thicker than most of its competitors. They come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. You will get up to four lines of info with 18 written word texts ability.
3. CNATTAGS Stainless Steel with Enamel Pet ID Tags
This is a very pretty high-quality tag that comes perfectly engraved. It has top quality, cute look and feels solid. The designs are good, flawless and colorful. The CNATTAGS comes with multiple color options, different shapes, and different sizes. If your tag is losing tags like mad, this is the tag for her.
2. Paw Print Round Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags
If style and durability are your focus, this stainless steel design Pet ID Tag has got you covered! The tag features a very clear engraving while the tag itself is shiny and visible. They are large, heavy for their size and thicker than most other tags out there. The paw imprint is very cute, with 4 lines of info where you can add your details.
This tag is a must get!
1. Stainless Steel Pet ID Tag. Personalized Dog Tags and Cat Tags
Here is the best of the best—no time for the fancy frills and innovation—just the old pet ID tag. These pet ID tags are strong and durable, great for dogs and cats. They come in different shapes that you can choose from—round, bone or heart shapes. Each side of these tags comes with 4 lines of info, excellent for a pet name, home address, and phone number.
When our pets go missing, it sometimes feels like we have lost a child of our own, and since dogs or cats can neither talk, the best alternative to recover them is through a Pet ID Tags. Buying the right pet dog ID tags isn’t that difficult, but for the many brands in the market, the process can be misleading at times. So, our top 10 best pet ID tags reviews have precisely made this process easier for you.
The ball is now in your court, please make your choice and if you have any question or suggestions, kindly relate them to us in the comment section or e-mail us, if it so please you.
Remain to bless.